Linux mandrake/Mandriva/CenOS server management (in particular with shell command line tool)
- Management of samba server (PDC, file sharing, printer).
- Management of a telnet or ssh services (allowing to control the remote server)
- Shell script allowing me to manage 400 to 1200 users approximately and 170 host computers.
- Quota management group and quotas users (50 MO for each users)
- writing NT script (logon.bat, ps ppowershell scripts)
- Group policies/Computer Policies/users policies, etc under Xp pro/Seven.
- management of a NAS with automatically backup with the crontab.
- management of a second server which the mirror of the first.
- management of 2003 to 2012 windows Server with replications solutions.
- Powershell script development with .net framework to manage the OU/Group creation or to create new accounts.
- AD management with gpo etc ....